See [www.mistermakeover.com.au/t&c] for full terms. Open to West Australian residents over the age of 18. Entries will be awarded on the basis of individual Eligible Transactions, defined in full terms. Competition opens 15thMarch 2021 and closes 14thMarch 2022.Winnerdrawnvia a representative of Boulevard Living Pty Ltd trading as Mister-Makeover out of the entry barrel on the 16thMarch 2022at 11:00 AM at 254 Grove Road, Lesmurdie WA. The winner will win a chance of either winning a Kitchen and Bathroom Makeover to the value of $50k or $50k or a Kitchen Appliance Package to the value of $10k at the event held on 23rdMarch 2022at 11:00 AM at 254 Grove Road, Lesmurdie WA. The Winner will be notified by mobile phone and email after the initial barrel draw on the 16thof March and will be invited to the major draw held on the 23rdMarch 2022at 254 Grove Road, Lesmurdie WAthe Promoter is Boulevard Living PTY LTD.
• Information on how to enter and prizes form part ofthese conditions of entry
• Competition entry is achieved by visiting Mister Makeover (kitchens and bathrooms) at various pop ups, trade showsand other marketing endeavours. A ticket or tickets are issued as part of normal sales and services. Tickets are complementary and the numberissued will vary depending on products or services purchased.
– The preliminary draw winner will be drawn via a representativeof Mister Makeover out of the entry barrel at 254 Grove Road, Lesmurdie WA11.00am on 16thMarch 2022.
– The preliminary drawwinner will be notified by mobile phone and email after the initial barrel draw on the 16thMarch 2022and will be invited to the major draw held on the 23rdMarch 2022 held at 254 Grove Road, Lesmurdie WA11.00am. If thepreliminary draw winner cannot make it to the draw for any reason, they can appoint a proxy on their behalf if a proxy is not available a representative of Mr Makeover Pty Ltd will do the draw.
• Competition commences on 15thMarch 2021withentries closing on the 14th March 2022.
• There are 2 major prizes, (1) one chance only to wina Kitchen and Bathroom Makeover to the value of $50,000 (or $50,000at the discretion of the promoter)(2) The remaining 249 chances will have a Kitchen Appliance Package to the value of $10k
• The “Preliminary Draw Winner” will be determinedby a representative of Mr Makeover draw out of the entry barrel. This “Preliminary DrawWinner” then qualifies to participate in the “MajorDraw” for the major prize
• The “Major Prize” winner, proxy or representative will spin an electronic wheel where the winner will win one of 2 prizes of a Kitchen and Bathroom Makeoverto the value of $50,000 (or $50,000 at the discretion of the promoter)or a Kitchen Appliance Package to the value of $10k.
• The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
• Where possible, the “Preliminary Draw Winner” must have theappropriate ticket stub at the draw to match the ticketnumber drawn from the barrel
• In the event the prize is unavailable or cancelledfor any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves theright to substitute an alternative prize pool of equalvalue
• The winner must be over the age of 18 years at thetime of the draw
• Employees and contractors of the Promoter or theirfamilies are ineligible to enter this draw
• In the event thata Kitchen and Bathroom Makeoverto the value of $50,000 is won, the winner willbe paid within 28 days by either cheque or direct deposit by Boulevard Living PTY LTD.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a prizewinner if the prize winner has breached any of theserules in obtaining the prize
• The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot becontested. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Boulevard Living PTY LTD. Should you have any queries, please contact Terry Oorschot on 0417 091 138